Chenyu Zuo received her bachelor degree at Wuhan University, China in June 2014. She graduated from a joined International Master of Science Programme in Cartography, which organised by TU Munich, TU Vienna, TU Dresden and the University of Twente, with the thesis on the topic "Extraction and Visual Analysis of Negative Traffic Events from Weibo Data" in September 2017. In November and December 2017, she worked in ESRI Deutschland as working student. From February 2018 until May 2018, she worked at the Chair of Cartography, TUM as a research assistant. Since May 2018 she is working as a PhD candidate at the Chair of Cartography.
- Geovisualization, Information Visualization, Visual Analytics
- Interactive map design
- User-centered design & usability testing
- Geoinformation - excercise of ArcGIS
- Supervision of Cartographic Projects
School of Geography, Nanjing Normal University (July 2019)
Development of a innovational industry environment measurement framework
- Extraction and Visual Analysis of Negative Traffic Events from Weibo Data. In Proceedings of the 14th Conference on Location Based Services, 2018 mehr…
- Geo-Tagged Social Media Data-Based Analytical Approach for Perceiving Impacts of Social Events. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information 8 (1), 2018, 15 mehr…
Chenyu Zuo (2019): Visual Analytics for Regional Economic Environment Factors Based on a Dashboard Design. The 29th International Cartographic Conference (ICC), 15th-20th July 2019, Tokyo, Japan.