Andreas Divanis was born in Munich, Germany. He received his Master's degree in Geoinformatics at the University of Augsburg in 2017 with the thesis Traffic phenomena detection and classification of massive vehicle GPS data - focus on detecting vehicle traffic congestion. Prior to 2013 Andreas Divanis studied Geography at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and worked as a student associate at the Earth observation center of the German Aerospace Center (DLR) in Oberpfaffenhofen until he graduated with a Bachelor of Science.
Since November 2018 he is a doctoral candidate and research associate at the Chair of Cartography where he is working with BAYSICS, a climate-focused project for science communication and citizen science in Bavaria.
- Developing a Citizen Science Portal on Climate Change - Data Management and Visualization. Environmental Informatics – Computational sustainability: ICT methods to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals, 2019The EnviroInfo 2019 is the 33rd edition of the long standing and established international and interdisciplinary conference mehr…
- A Climate Event Portal for Citizen Science. Abstracts of the ICA 1, 2019, 1-1 mehr…
- A. Divanis (2019): Developing a Citizen Science Portal on Climate Change - Data Management and Visualization. 33rd international conference on environmental information and communication (EnviroInfo), 23th - 26th September 2019, Kassel, Germany.
- A. Divanis (2019): A Climate Event Portal for Citizen Science. The 29th International Cartographic Conference (ICC), 15th - 20th July 2019, Tokyo, Japan.
- A. Divanis (2019): A Climate Event Portal for Citizen Science. ICA Pre-conference Workshop on "User Experience Design for Mobile Cartography: Setting the Research Agenda", 11th - 12th July 2019, Beijing, China.