PI: Roland Pail (TUM)
- Further methodological development of anisotropic destriping strategies based on time-variable variance-covariance estimates of temporal gravity solutions;
- Derive recommendations based on the results of Phase 1 of the RU (IP1 to IP5), and identify research topics to be addressed in Phase 2;
- Transfer findings of this RU to numerical simulation of NGGMs, with focus on double-pair Bender-type missions, and high-precision high-low tracking concepts.
- Development of tailored destriping method applied to adapted processing strategies
- Projection of findings of RU to NGGM studies