The 21st Annual International Digital Landscape Architecture Conference took place on the 3rd and 4th of June, 2020. Instead of an on-site conference at Harvard, USA, due to the COVID-19 pandemic the programs were reorganized as “ALL Virtual Online Conference” with about 300 active participants.
The online conference was held over two half-days with a combination of “several keynotes”, “special Topics - COVID-Inspired Innovations”, and “concurrent speakers sessions” on each day.
The Hans Eisenmann-Forum in collaboration with the chair of Geoinformatics submitted a paper, which can be found here. The paper introduces a distributed digital twin of the Agricultural Landscape. This work was presented in the conference by our Ph.D. condidate / HEF team member, Mandana Moshrefzadeh. The presentation was in the half-a-Ted-talk style (7 minutes) and was given on June the 3rd, in the session 6: Mobile. After the presentation, there was a group Q&A with two other speakers sessions. The conference programme can be found here.
- The full paper can be found in the journal of Landscape Architecture as an open access paper (the link is given here):
- direct link to the journal paper: https://gispoint.de/fileadmin/user_upload/paper_gis_open/DLA_2020/537690019.pdf
- MediaTUM: https://mediatum.ub.tum.de/node?id=1540127
- The presentation was recorded and can be found here: https://youtu.be/0rIZjOqb_x8
- A demo video of “HEF AgriHUB”, our Catalog instance for HEF, was prepared and is provided here: https://youtu.be/Ejoy3-l9vcQ